Folded Business Cards
Be productive with everything you do
4" x 3.5" Pre-Scored to Fold to 2" x 3.5"
14 pt. Gloss Cover
14 pt. Uncoated Cover
16 pt. Premium Matte Cover
100 lb. Recycled Matte Cover
Recycled paper option available.
Rounded Corners - Corner Radius 0.25"
* Not available for all paper stocks
Sleek, chic, and definitely not meek, folded business cards are the quintessential tool for the enthusiastic networker.
- Designing an appointment card or want to write on the inside of your card? Choose the 14 pt. Uncoated Cover or select High Gloss UV Coating Front Only on the 14 pt. Gloss Cover.
- For the 14 pt. Gloss paper stock, a High Gloss UV Coating will be applied to the color sides, unless High Gloss UV Coating Front Only is selected. High Gloss UV Coating will not be applied to the back if you select Grayscale Back or Blank Back. High Gloss UV Coating makes the products more durable, so your postcards will last longer. You cannot write or print on products with High Gloss UV Coating.
- Our High Gloss UV Coating Front Only option may produce variation in color and brightness between the front and back of your product.
- Please note that due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options
14 Pt Gloss Cover
100 Lb Recycled Matte Cover
16 Pt Premium Matte Cover
14 Pt Uncoated Cover
Resolution: 350 DPI
Color Mode: CMYK
File Formats: TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF
Max File Upload Size: 75MB
Instant Online Proof: An instant proof will be available for you to review and approve. If you select this option, you must check your files for errors, as GPEPrint will not provide you with additional proof.
Manually Processed, PDF Proof:
24 - 72 Hours (Excluding Weekends and Holidays). We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 3 business days.
24 - 72 Hours (Excluding Holidays/Weekends): We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll email you, otherwise we will mail you a hard copy color proof within 24 to 72 hours (excluding holidays and weekends). Please note that this hard copy proof is printed on poster size proofing paper, rolled and shipped to you via Next Day Air. The hard copy proof is for color proofing purposes on the press only. It is not a sample of your final product. You are required to check off the area provided on the proof, sign it and send it back to the address from which it was sent, at your expense. If you do not approve the proof or color, please state the reason on the proof and if you would like to receive a second hard copy proof for an additional fee. Once the approved proof is received, we will create a PDF proof within your order for final approval. Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single hard copy proof and a single PDF proof.
Note: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof. You can view the status of your order online 24/7 under "My Account."
If you have submitted a CD of your files, the proof turnaround will begin after we have received your CD. In addition, for all orders during the holiday season, we will be extending our proof turnaround time by 1 business day. Files not built correctly may delay the order.