Rip Business Cards
Be productive with everything you do
3.5" x 8.5" Rip Business Card + Postcard
3.5" x 11" Rip Business Card + Rack Card
3.5" x 11" Rip Business Card + Door Hanger
* For the 14 pt. Gloss paper stock, a High Gloss UV Coating will be applied to the color sides, unless High Gloss UV Coating Front Only is selected. High Gloss UV Coating will not be applied to the back if you select Grayscale Back or Blank Back..
* Not all quantities are available for certain paper stocks.
Full Color Both Sides
Full Color Front, Grayscale Back
Full Color Front, Blank Back
Too often we see an advertisement that interests us, but we don't have a pen and paper to jot down the contact information or the promotion details. Rip business cards are ideal in those cases, as they're two marketing pieces in one—a portion for the ad, and a tear-off portion for takeaway details. They make it simple for your customers and help ensure you'll be remembered, and more importantly, contacted.
- Rip Business Cards available in Postcard, Door Hanger, or Rack Card.
- Create business cards for the tear-off portion so your customers can take away your contact information. Get creative and use this portion as tickets to events, or provide coupons for customers to tear off!
- Got Green – recycled stock available for the environmental enthusiast.
- Choose our Glossy stock for a beautiful shine, our 14 pt. Uncoated Cover for a textured look, or one of our Matte stocks for a more subdued and vintage look.
- High Gloss UV Coating makes the products more durable, so your cards will last longer. You cannot write or print on products with High Gloss UV Coating.
- Our High Gloss UV Coating Front Only option may produce variation in color and brightness between the front and back of your product.
14 Pt Gloss Cover
100 Lb Recycled Matte Cover
16 Pt Premium Matte Cover
14 Pt Uncoated Cover
We require a .1" bleed.
E.g., Final Size: 3.5" x 8.5"
Size with Bleed: 3.6" x 8.6"
Resolution: 350 DPI
Color Mode: CMYK
File Formats: TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF
Max File Upload Size: 75MB
Instant Online Proof: An instant proof will be available for you to review and approve. If you select this option, you must check your files for errors, as GPEPrint will not provide you with additional proof.
Manually Processed, PDF Proof:
24 - 72 Hours (Excluding Weekends and Holidays). We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 3 business days.
Note: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof. You can view the status of your order online 24/7 under "My Account."