Be productive with everything you do
White BOPP Label (Indoor)
White Vinyl Label (Indoor/Outdoor)
White Textured Label
White Removable Label
Clear Removable Label
Roll Label Shipping Rules:
0.5" x 0.5" - 3" x 3" - Up to 1000 - 1 Roll
3.5" x 3.5" - 6" x 6.5" - Up to 500 - 1 Roll
0.5" x 0.5" - 3" x 3" - 1000 and plus - 1 Roll every 1000 qty + additional roll for every 500 qty
3.5" x 3.5" - 6" x 6.5" - 500 and plus - 1 Roll every 500 qty
*Applies to all shapes and materials
We are unable to print white ink on our Clear BOPP and Clear Removable Labels. All white areas on submitted design will be printed transparent.
- Roll Labels have not been approved for direct contact with food. Do not apply roll labels to already frozen materials.
- Our labels and finishes provide protection from moisture, abrasion, scratches, and harsh conditions.
- All of our labels have permanent adhesives, and can be applied at temperatures as low as 25+F, with a service temperature range of -60+F to +200+F.
- Wind position is an industry term that indicates how the rolls of labels are produced so that the labels dispense in the right direction off the roll at the time of application. It is important to specify a wind position when the labels are going to be applied to an end product by machine (not by hand). This ensures that the applicator receives and dispenses the labels in the correct orientation for the container.
- Labels are wound onto 3" cores. This is an industry standard and should work for most applications. Typically, the core size only matters when a label is being applied by an automated labeling dispenser. We suggest you verify a 3" core will work with your application prior to ordering.
- When creating your file, press gain is not an issue and there are no trapping requirements. Overprinting is used in traditional means of printing but is not necessary when printing digitally. Do not create files with overprinting attributes. These attributes will often change the appearance of the final product.
- The roll label will need to be un-rolled a few layers before the printed product is revealed.
- Please note that due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options.
Resolution: 350 DPI
Color Mode: CMYK
File Formats: TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF
Max File Upload Size: 75MB
Instant Online Proof: An instant proof will be available for you to review and approve. If you select this option, you must check your files for errors, as GPEPrint will not provide you with additional proof.
Manually Processed, PDF Proof:
24 - 72 Hours (Excluding Weekends and Holidays). We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 3 business days.
Note: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof. You can view the status of your order online 24/7 under "My Account."