Be productive with everything you do
4" x 9"
3.5" x 11" (Rip BC + Rack Card)
Full Color Front, Grayscale Back
Full Color Front, Blank Back
Rounded Corners - Corner Radius 0.25"
* Not available for all paper stocks
14 pt. Gloss Cover
14 pt. Uncoated Cover
13 pt. Premium Linen
13 pt. Premium Linen
16 pt. Premium Matte Cover
16 pt. Premium Ice Pearl
18 pt. Premium Kraft
18 pt. Premium Smooth White
24 pt. Trifecta Green with Velvet Finish
35 pt. Trifecta Pearl with Kanvas Texture
38 pt. Trifecta Black with Velvet Finish
38 pt. Trifecta Red with Velvet Finish
38 pt. Trifecta Blue with Velvet Finish
100 lb. Recycled Matte Cover
Recycled paper option available.
Distribute custom rack cards in prime locations with heavy foot traffic - hotel lobbies, tourist centers, airports, restaurants, coffee shops, and more! Don't forget to include an irresistible offer or promotion to ensure a response.
- Choose our 14 pt. Gloss Cover for a beautiful shine, the 14 pt. Uncoated Cover for a textured look, or one of our Matte stocks for a more subdued and vintage look. We are also now offering Trifecta triple-layered paper!
- Choose one of our premium paper stocks, such as 13 pt. Premium Linen, 16 pt. Premium Ice Pearl, or 18 pt. Premium Kraft to create prints that are modern, elegant, or rustic.
- High Gloss UV Coating makes the products more durable, so your cards will last longer. You cannot write or print on products with High Gloss UV Coating.
- Our High Gloss UV Coating Front Only option may produce variation in color and brightness between the front and back of your product.
- Please note that due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options.
Resolution: 350 DPI
Color Mode: CMYK
File Formats: TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF
Max File Upload Size: 75MB
Instant Online Proof: An instant proof will be available for you to review and approve. If you select this option, you must check your files for errors, as GPEPrint will not provide you with additional proof.
Manually Processed, PDF Proof:
24 - 72 Hours (Excluding Weekends and Holidays). We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 3 business days.
Note: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof. You can view the status of your order online 24/7 under "My Account."