Be productive with everything you do
4" x 6"
5" x 7"
6" x 6"
5.5" x 8.5"
8" x 8"
8.5" x 11"
8.5" x 14"
11" x 17"
12" x 12"
Full Color Front, Blank Back
100 lb. Gloss Book
100 lb. Gloss Cover
14 pt. Gloss Cover
14 pt. Uncoated Cover
70 lb. Opaque Smooth White
80 lb. Gloss Book
80 lb. Recycled Matte Text
100 lb. Recycled Matte Cover
Recycled paper option available.
Announce upcoming events with our high-quality flyers. Whether posted on a bulletin board or handed out to passersby, flyers are used by businesses of all sizes to promote their services.
- Flyers can be used for marketing products and services or highlighting venues such as nightclubs, clubs, and parties. They can also be used to print invitations for special occasions such as weddings, baby showers and birthdays.
- Choose one of our Glossy stocks for a beautiful shine, the 70 lb. Opaque Smooth White for a textured look, or one of our Matte stocks for a more subdued and vintage look.
- For the 14 pt. Gloss paper stock, a High Gloss UV Coating will be applied to the color sides, unless High Gloss UV Coating Front Only is selected. High Gloss UV Coating will not be applied to the back if you select Blank Back. High Gloss UV Coating makes the products more durable, so your flyers will last longer. You cannot write or print on products with High Gloss UV Coating.
- Our High Gloss UV Coating Front Only option may produce variation in color and brightness between the front and back of your product.
- Due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options.
- Aqueous coating will be applied to 250+ quantity orders printed on 100 lb. Gloss Book or 100 lb. Gloss Cover paper stocks.
- Quantities of 100 and fewer printed on 100 lb. Gloss Book or 100 lb. Gloss Cover paper stocks will be printed digitally with no coating.
Resolution: 350 DPI
Color Mode: CMYK
File Formats: TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF
Max File Upload Size: 75MB
Instant Online Proof: An instant proof will be available for you to review and approve. If you select this option, you must check your files for errors, as GPEPrint will not provide you with additional proof.
Manually Processed, PDF Proof:
24 - 72 Hours (Excluding Weekends and Holidays). We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 3 business days.
Note: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof. You can view the status of your order online 24/7 under "My Account."