Be productive with everything you do
2" x 3.5" - Standard
2" x 3"
Full Color Both Sides
Full Color Front, Grayscale Back
Full Color Front, Blank Back
(only applicable for 16 pt. Premium Matte Cover)
Raised Print UV
Raised Print Foil
File Setup Instructions
Rounded Corners - Corner Radius 0.25"
- Not available for all paper stocks
14 pt. Gloss Cover
14 pt. Uncoated Cover
13 pt. Premium Linen
16 pt. Premium Matte Cover
16 pt. Premium Ice Pearl
18 pt. Premium Kraft
18 pt. Premium Smooth White
24 pt. Trifecta Green with Velvet Finish
35 pt. Trifecta Pearl with Kanvas Texture
38 pt. Trifecta Black with Velvet Finish
38 pt. Trifecta Red with Velvet Finish
38 pt. Trifecta Blue with Velvet Finish
100 lb. Recycled Matte Cover
Recycled paper option available.
Sleek and chic, business cards are the quintessential tool for the enthusiastic networker. Attract potential clients and grow brand recognition with show-stopping business cards at the lowest prices imaginable!
- Choose our Gloss stock for a beautiful shine or one of our Matte stocks for a more subdued and vintage look. For truly luxurious cards, we’re now offering our Trifecta ultra thick, triple-layered paper!
- Designing an appointment card or want to write on the back of your card? Choose the 14 pt. Uncoated Cover for a writable surface.
- For a rustic look and feel to your cards, choose 18 pt. Premium Kraft paper.
- 13 pt. Premium Linen and 16 pt. Premium Ice Pearl paper stocks will add a touch of elegance to your simple business cards.
- For the 14 pt. Gloss paper stock, a High Gloss UV Coating will be applied to the color sides, unless High Gloss UV Coating Front Only is selected. High Gloss UV Coating will not be applied to the back if you select Grayscale Back or Blank Back. High Gloss UV Coating makes the products more durable, so your postcards will last longer. You cannot write or print on products with High Gloss UV Coating.
- Our High Gloss UV Coating Front Only option may produce variation in color and brightness between the front and back of your product.
- Please note that due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options
- Most popular business cards: 2" x 3.5" Full Color Front/Full Color Back printed on 14 pt. Gloss Cover
- Specialty finishes include Raised Print UV and Raised Print Foil. Finishes are applied over specific graphic elements of a design. The result is a striking contrast between elements that include the Raised UV or Foil and the rest of the design.
- Raised Prints are only applicable with our 16 pt. Premium Matte Cover stock.
Rounded corners: 2" x 3.5" and 3.35" x 2.17" sizes require a 0.325" bleed
Resolution: 350 DPI
Color Mode: CMYK
File Formats: TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF
Max File Upload Size: 75MB
Specialty Prints: To set up your files for Raised UV/Foil prints, please see detailed instructions.
Instant Online Proof: An instant proof will be available for you to review and approve. If you select this option, you must check your files for errors, as GPEPrint will not provide you with additional proof.
Manually Processed, PDF Proof:
24 Hours (Excluding Weekends and Holidays). We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise, you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 1 business day.
Note: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof. You can view the status of your order online 24/7 under "My Account."
If you have submitted a CD of your files, the proof turnaround will begin after we have received your CD. In addition, for all orders during the holiday season, we will be extending our proof turnaround time by 1 business day. Files not built correctly may delay the order.